Saturday, January 11, 2014

I'm back!

Hi all,

I'm back on blogspot.  I saw no reason to continue to pay to publish this blog on wordpress.  I'm not running much either.  Both of those combined led me to coming back here.  I also got rid of my FB page in case you happen to venture there for it.

What will you see?  I still plan on posting delicious new recipes, running tips, and when I occasionally run- especially on how my knee reacts to it.  My dumbass knee is the reason I'm not running much.  Maybe someday in the future it'll let me run regularly again.

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Going back to your roots, sometimes it is easier and better for the psyche. At least that was my experience :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling it will be! I left a few running groups on FB, too. Not the IRC or my local, though!!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back :) now you show up in my feeds again!

    Sorry about your stupid knee, I feel your pain although mine is my right upper leg/thigh/quad/abductors/ I don't really know what's going on it just doesn't feel good the day after a run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe- I did lose track of a lot of good running blogs- yours included!!- when I switched to self hosting.

      I hope you find a solution to your cranky leg soon! I'm hoping time will heal my knee. I am back on the bike trainer in the dungeon again.

      Delete