Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Final Post...here anyway :)

Yes, this is it!  My final post!  For RunningMoose50.blogspot.com  Ow, that yellow really hurts my eyes...good thing my car isn't that bright of a yellow...

Anyway, I've moved to... RunningMoose50.com!!  Yes, over to the self hosting side :)  I'll post this message a couple more times, too, just to make sure you head over to the new site!!

It is a work in progress.  I am going to change the template, I just need to find a good one :)  I also need a good follow widget.

I'm using WordPress and Bluehost.

Any thoughts on a good blogger template?

It'd take to long to tell you want I'm looking for, but any links would be great to look through for ideas!!

4 comments:

  1. Added the new site to my google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like using WordPress. Once I got the hang of a few things (adding plug-ins, google analytics, etc) I'm really liking it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, like all good things, my wife made me do it :)

      Delete
  3. Woo-hoo and I got around to adding your new site to my reader!

    ReplyDelete