- Pacing Jay at Leadville in August!
- Labor Pains 12 Hour Endurance Trail Run in September- I want a lot of miles :) I plan on being there for the entire race this time! 40 is my low goal (35 last year for only 9 hours of being there), 50 is my goal, 60 or a 100k would absolutely rock and is my ULTIMATE everything goes right and even better than I planned on goal.
- Tussey Mountainback 50 Miler
What will I do instead?
- Dark and Dirty Nighttime Trail run. I finished 5th in my age group and got an awesome medal for it. That was a total shock as I had stomach problems the entire race and even began to overheat at one point. Not sure what I'll do this year, but it's far enough off that I can get some speedwork in!
- Charlie Horse Half. I loved this race last year! I know I'll do even better this year! I'll be in better shape and also be ready for the hills! I also had stomach issues for about 5-6 miles of this race because of stupidly trying a new energy drink during the race that I had NEVER USED BEFORE. Moron.