- A nice cool night
- Low humidity
- Clear skies (it's gonna get worse)
- That I did not completely heave my dinner that I had an hour and a half before (granola in cultured milk- really stupid choice for a dinner that close to a run)
- I live in an area with one room school houses
- These schools have outhouses
- That I made it to one without having to hop into a corn field
- The little boys room had no skunks in it
- There was toilet paper
- The spider (and HUGE web) I wiped away did not bite my ass
- That there was hand sanitizer there!
- That I ended up running alone tonight
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Things I was thankful for on this run...bad stomach not included...
These are the things I was thankful for on this run: